July 30, 2005

Make your MP3s HEARD

I love music, and I believe it should go everywhere I go. Now if you already have some nice speakers for the portable music player of your choice, or maybe even a regular boom box with an input on it then this post isn't for you.

Cambridge SoundWorks PlayDock MP3
This speaker unit will turn your iPod or other mp3 player into a boom box! It boasts a 15 watt powered subwoofer with 4-inch driver and approximately 10 hours of playback time. It'll even recharge "select MP3 players while AC powered". It's $199 on the Cambridge Soundworks website, which appears to be the only place it's available.





JBL OnTour
This next guy is one I can personally vouch for because I own one. It'll just about fit into a nice large cargo pocket, and you can put your mp3 player in another pocket and music will just follow you around. It's great and loud for both the price ($95 at BestBuy.com) and its size. The OnTour takes 4 AAA batteries which last at least a few hours. AC adapter included.

JBL website Has the specs

1 Comments:

At 11/06/2016 11:43 PM, Anonymous used laptops said...

I love your work! It is simple,
yet effective. You have inspired me to create organized worksheets just like yours.
Your students are lucky to have you! Thanks for all the freebies!...best regards....best regards.

selling used laptops in hyderabad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home